eLearning Module Outline for FSAA members
Value Selling module structure (5 “lessons”)
- Introduction, Planning the Sale and Objective Setting
- Understanding Customer Needs
- Question and Listening
- Building the Commercial Sell in two parts
- The sell structure
- Trade maths and making the offer commercially attractive
- Overcoming Objections and Closing
Five lessons of around 25-35 minutes each. Delegates given 4 weeks to complete each lesson.
- Key message slides
- Interactive games to embed
- Video and or audio instruction
- Downloadable content such as planners, pocket cards and checklists
- Downloadable PDF workbook
- Personal action plan, complete online – (which can be shared with client leadership)
- Skill Testing – pass/fail if required – (scoring shared with client)
- Randomised questions to avoid collusion
This module provides the introduction to value selling, defines key elements and provides an overview of the process and key skills.
Objective setting at customer and sales call levels, is a major requirement of sales planning and is also covered in this module.